PROVIDING THE HIGHEST STANDARD OF
UPDATE due to current advice I regret to say I am unable to accept in-calls for the time being
and I will update here when that changes.
SKYPE AND TELEPHONE SERVICES ARE RUNNING AS NORMAL
Let me be your online cheer-leader! Stay safe, happy and healthy! Charlie
The information below is now out of date, please see above.
At the present time, 95% most of my clients are choosing to have meetings via Skype or telephone anyway as people are self-isolating; if you are anxious about visiting do consider this because technology does not affect my delivery.
* Unlike a hairdresser, I do not need to be very close to you to do the reading. My door will be open as you arrive and when you sit at my table there will be a good distance between us.
* MEDICALLY APPROVED 70% alcohol hand santizer is being used by ALL visitors on entry!
* A high standard of cleanliness has always been in operation on these premises, I myself have complex medical issues so I'm always careful!
* As an EXTRA precaution: ALL public areas, including door handles, bathroom etc are being cleaned after EVERY visitor with anti-bacterial wipes
* I will not be offended should you wish to wear a mask as a precaution
CURRENT BOOKING STATUS:
* Presently taking in-call bookings for 1-2 persons, 14 days ahead
* No group bookings until government guidelines change
* Skype / phone services remain unaffected & show next 28 days
Existing refund policy, cancellation and reschedule deadlines still apply at this time.
Do NOT visit these premises if you OR someone you live with, have been feeling unwell, including what you believe is "just a cold"
* UNSURE OF WHAT TO DO? CONSIDER A SKYPE OR TELEPHONE SERVICE *
- The results are just the same, you won't have to take time out or pay for fuel to travel and can have your service from the comfort of your own armchair.