please accept these terms in a spiritually responsible manner.
WHEN YOU CAN'T MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT
For the system to work for you, myself and other clients; conditions and deadlines must be in place.
1. Reschedule deadlines:
* Single and double bookings, as well as Skype specials - 4 hours before
* Parties of 3 or more can only be rescheduled up to 24 hours in advance, as this causes considerable inconvenience.
* Tea parties - should also give 48 hours warning, as this causes considerable inconvenience and expense.
To activate a reschedule: open the system email you were sent for your booking request, click make changes then reschedule. As long as you follow the timed deadlines above, there shouldn't be any need for telephone contact.
2. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MISS THE RESCHEDULE DEADLINE?
In-person bookings: If you have paid a deposit this will be forfeit. If you have paid in full, you still only lose the value of the deposit.
Skype bookings: After the deadlines (as shown above), you will not be refunded. You can however re-book at a 50% discount within 28 days.
3. WHEN YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND COMPLETELY AND WISH TO CANCEL
Please cancel as soon as possible! Someone else may need your time slot urgently! You may then be entitled to a refund as long as:
* You cancel within an hour of making your appointment but only online
* If you do so before the reschedule deadlines (as shown above).
If you attempt to cancel after the deadlines has passed, you will not be entitled to a full refund
This is because, your slot is unlikely to be resold. In this situation you will be subject to the same terms as set out in paragraph 2.
To cancel: Open the system email you were sent for your booking request, click make changes then cancel. As long as you follow the timed deadlines below, there shouldn't be any need for telephone contact as your fee will be refunded and you will get notification within 24 hours. Please note: Stripe, (the company processing your fee) may take 3-5 working days to put the money back into your account.
Psychic Reading - Disclaimer & Refund POLICY
In British law, readings are deemed for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES
- this is in place to protect BOTH parties.
Last updated 16/07/19