Psychic Readings In-Person OR Via Webcam (not available by phone or email)
Appointments possible 10am-10pm, 7 days Including some bank holidays
Hello I'm Charlie - An award-winning, Sunday Times Best Selling Author & Transformational Speaker
How long do readings take?
My tarot card, clairvoyance, and psychic medium readings are intensely detailed, and last around one hour, however if you feel you have some pretty deep or intensive things to cover then you can also book yourself a double reading. (On Skype I also offer a 90 minute option).
One of the benefits of visiting me in-person is that I also allow a little extra time to offer you a cuppa and a chat. I have over 30 different types of tea too (or you can just have some real coffee if you prefer.
Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire, lies 35 miles northwest of London and 10 miles from the County Town of Aylesbury.
By Train - just one 40 minute train from Marylebone, there are around 3 trains per hour most days.
By car - 20 minutes from M40 / M25 see location
When you book to visit, a deposit is required of £20 per-person (see fees page)
* Charlie has moved * Now at Town End Court, just off Station Approach, Great Missenden HP16
Perfect location if coming by train - almost opposite Great Missenden station
Only 20 minutes from the M40
Coming from LONDON is QUICK AND EASY!
By train - 40 minutes from Marylebone
- on average 3 trains per hour (Sundays 1 per hour)
By car - 40-60 minutes depending on which part of London and the traffic. If coming from M25 jump on at Chorleywood (junction 18) and its about 20 minutes from there.
HOW FAR is HP16 from your county by car?
Counties include: Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Bedfordshire, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Middlesex, Oxfordshire, Surrey
Buckinghamshire / Bucks (My base)
Aylesbury - 18 minutes - 10 miles
Amersham - 12 minutes - 9 miles
Beaconsfield - 15 minutes - 10 miles
Chalfont St Peters - 15 minutes - 10 miles
Gerrards Cross - 20 minutes - 13 miles
High Wycombe - 18 minutes - 7 miles
Marlow - 25 minutes - 12 miles
Penn - 16 minutes - 7 miles
Princes Risborough - 15 minutes - 7 miles
Wendover - 9 minutes - 5 miles
Berkshire / Berks - Average 40 minutes
Ascot - 50 minutes - 30 miles
Cookham - 25 minutes - 15 miles
Maidenhead - 35 minutes -19 miles
Newbury - 60 minutes - 50 miles
Reading - 50 minutes - 30 miles
Slough - 35 minutes - 18 miles
Windsor - 40 minutes - 20 miles
Bedfordshire / Beds - Average 60 minutes
Bedford, Biggleswade, Dunstable, Houghton Regis -
Kempston, Leighton Buzzard, Luton, Flitwick, Sandy
Hampshire / Hamps - Average 50 mins
Aldershot - 45 miles - 50 mins
Basingstoke - 50 miles - 50 mins
Farnborough - 40 miles - 50 mins
Fleet - 45 miles - 50 mins
Hertfordshire / Herts - Average 35 minutes
Berkhamstead - 25 mins - 10 miles
Hemel Hempstead - 28 min - 15 miles
St Albans - 40 mins - 20 miles
Stevenage - 50 mins - 35 miles
Tring - 20 minutes - 9 miles
Watford - 35 mins - 19 miles
Middlesex / Middx - Averages 35-45 minutes
Finchley - 30 miles - 45 mins
Edgware- 29 miles - 40 mins
Harrow - 24 miles - 45 minutes
Hayes - 20 miles - 35 minutes
Ruislip - 20 miles - 20 minutes
Twickenham - 38 miles - 52 minutes
Uxbridge - 17 miles - 30 minutes
Northwood - 17 miles - 35 minutes
Oxfordshire / Oxon - Average 24-45 minutes
Abingdon - 30 miles - 50 minutes
Bicester - 25 miles - 45 minutes
Chinnor - 11 miles - 25 minutes
Henley - 20 miles - 45 minutes
Oxford centre - 27 miles - 50 minutes
Thame - 13 miles - 30 minutes
Surrey / Sry - Average 40 minutes
Egham - 25 miles - 35 minutes
Woking - 35 miles - 45 minutes
Unable to come and see me in person? Or you just want a reading from the comfort of your own armchair then there is always an option to have a reading over the internet using Skype. Don't worry if you haven't used Skype before. I have a dedicated page with a download link and even a video demo so you can get the hang of using it. Skype is a webcam platform that is free and easy to use. Sorry, my webcam readings cannot be done via "Facetime"
About Making Your Booking
• Need a specific time or date? Then it’s advised you book in advance
• Same-day appointments are possible. I work long hours & LOVE what I do!
• Checking availability and booking, can all be done 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - instantly, click the purple diary / booking button
• There is a way to book by telephone, however I am very busy, hence I offer an incentive for you to book online. Please see fees
• You don’t have to have your reading alone, you can visit with a friend or as a small group.
Double / Group Bookings
• When you submit a booking request for more than one person, please do not send separate bookings.
• DOUBLES: You might book a double for one of two reasons – a) because you require a more in-depth session or b) because you wish to have a reading with a friend. To book, click on the blue / white schedule pop-up box or visit the bookings page, choose visit Charlie Buckinghamshire, then select the second option for a double.
• I have a waiting area with a reclining chair, television, Netflix, an Alexa and books. That way you can arrive together and still have privacy if you wish. Everyone who is present should be having a reading, (unless you request on your booking form that you will be coming with ONE escort).
• I don't have a booking option on my software for groups of more than two, (Unless it's for a tea party), so simply mail me with an idea of numbers and dates to firstname.lastname@example.org then you will need to go to my fees page to secure your group booking with a deposit representative of £20 per person. The deposit is deducted from the final total on the day (due in cash or advance payment by card). If any person from the group does not attend they will forfeit their deposit, it cannot be transferred towards the final bill. You will be treated with my usual VIP treatment and I also offer an upgrade to turn your even into a tea party!
NOT on offer
As well as email and telephone readings, here are some other things I don't get involved in -
Development circles - I personally hold the belief many psychics organise these without the proper ethics and responsibility in place. I would always recommend a circle that is established and organised with some kind of infrastructure and perhaps by a group with a track-record, not an individual or psychic trying to promote their person.
Spells and witchcraft. This is not my way. I offer spiritual guidance.
Ouija board or seances - Very dangerous. Often organised for fun, money or a medium to promote their person- something I believe to be irresponsible
Paranormal Investigations - not my area of expertise
Here are a few other things I won't consider:
You must be over 18 to use this service and no children may be present no matter how briefly or your reading will be terminated
Why I don't offer Email / telephone readings
Your reading will be more effective if we can see each other!
Why not take a look at my SKYPE page. It has a download and tutorial section. Skype is free and easy to use
Email Readings - NO SORRY> I do not believe in delivering services in this way. I have heard many horror stories and also seen where people have ended up with a computer generated response and sometimes the same on a second occasion. I feel many people have been exploited in this way.
Telephone readings - are not something I offer new clients. If I have read for you before and for whatever reason we need to use a telephone then I might consider it.
Chat 2 Charlie psychic tarot card readings, is based in Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire and also available internationally via Skype